Thursday, October 29, 2009

About zanzibits and the course one:


Zanzibits is an Ngo's aiming to generate the youths and helping the poor peoples who are willingly and interest to learn but they stack because of their poorest conditions. Zanzibits deals with providing the course like Film and Multimedia courses. In these courses you can learn for one year without any payment. They are teaching four (4) courses, these are (1) Behind the scene (2) Inside the web (3) web design
(4) The last one is media lab which consists Film and photograph subjects.




Course one (behind the screen):
This is the first course in which zanzibits teaching. In this course we did a lots of products includes business card, poster and cd cover, but my self, l really interested with cd cover, and this was my first time to design and even to see it, just check these below.

Poster:

business card:

cd cover:


course two (Inside the web):

This is the second course to be learnt in zanzibits, through this course I got the chance to browse the web, starting to play with network allots, how websites look like, what is search engine and also having my own mails and I'm glad cause I use those emails till today.